Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year 2013

Merry X'mas
Once a gain this X'mas season- every year around the world be joyful and celebrate this season, a holiday for Western people to celebrate with friend and family. You would see many places decorated with big tall Christmas tree with fire and Uncle Santa carry big bag and giving present to children.

How many people understand the meaning of this Celebrate X'mas or celebrate with meaning? 

Even myself have seen this season and feel excited see Christmas tree and many places decorated such beautiful fire and tree. before I did not know why!!!! I found meaning and the story of Christmas in book, google search and christian friend told me -this is they are celebrated the birthday of Jesus Christ. 

Already about 20 years I have celebrated this season with meaning and feel deep joy and deep in love with Jesus Christ more in each year. every year very thank full God send only son to save me and other people all over the world who believed in Him will be save.

With this my life with Christ I really like this song with a simple word but full of meaning from Kary Jobe


The More I seek You

The more I seek You     The more I find You
The more I find You    The more I love You

I want to sit at Your feet      Drink from a cup in your hand
Lay back against at you and breast       Feel Your heart breath
This love is so deep      It more than i can understand.
I melt in Your peace   it overwhelming.



May God bless you and this all around the world will rejoice, celebrate this season.
"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom he is pleased!"


No comments:

Post a Comment