Tuesday, October 2, 2012

D.V. Phuket Property Service has launching today.

D.V.  Phuket Property Services is new real estate agency in Phuket, aiming to serve all and any property needs of our customers. We will always look out for our clients best interests at every stage . D.V is led by a Thai lady who has a kind heart and many years experience in real estate in Phuket.  

“Genuine Customer Service” is a number one priority at D.V. Phuket Property Services. Something that is often overlooked in business today!

 D.V. is from “Deo Valente” is Latin  meaning “God willing”. My beliefs and dreams for a better world have inspired me to do this business, as we will give 50% of our profits to support orphanage homes in Thailand, Nepal, India.

My name is Miss Sangwan Yenjai (Moo)

I have a BBA. Business Administrator (Marketing) - Ramkhamheang University, Bangkok. I have many years experience working in administrative roles to Senior Executives of property companies, and spend my spare time whenever possible working for charity.

Whatever kind of property you are looking for in Phuket we can find it for you – with superior service, honest advice, no attitude and a big smile.

You are welcome to our office for a cup of tea, or coffee.
 
If you are on holidays – we have cold beer also !
20/311 Mealaurn Road, Talaad Nuea, Muang Phuket, Phuket 83000
Phone/Fax + 66-(0) 76 216 470 Mobile: +66 801 485511

 







 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to give thanks to our Father God who has inspired in my heart and it have been become true today also I would like to give thanks to all our friends and colleague has been help and encouraged me so far. Brother& sister church in Thailand and Nepal been pray for me otherwise how I could do all these thing, so I know for sure I would never work alone
    Thank you all,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete